Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow — the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from , strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ — the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins — amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Opulence Massage Services
Therapeutic Relaxation Massage
A combination of soothing strokes and kneading techniques which are used to ease stress and muscle tension. Light to firm pressure is applied depending on your preference.
30 minutes $35
60 minutes $65
90 minutes $95
Deep Tissue Massage
Specific techniques are used to penetrate tight muscle groups. Strong pressure is applied throughout the massage, targeting the problem areas.
30 minutes $45
60 minutes $75
90 minutes $105
Prenatal massage is specifically designed for the last two trimesters of pregnancy. It is a safe and effective technique for easing the common discomforts associated with pregnancy, as well as promoting maternal and fetal well-being.
30 minutes $40
60 minutes $70
90 minutes $100
Please contact our massage therapists about any questions you may have.